— Returning the goods —
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the goods delivered to you and you want to return or exchange them, please inform us by e-mail no later than 72 hours from the time of delivery of the goods. by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 451 52922. When applying for poor product quality, it is mandatory to submit a photo of the poor quality product.
Also, contact the above contacts if not all or not the goods that were ordered have been delivered.
Money for low-quality or undelivered goods will be transferred to your bank account from which you paid for purchases no later than within 5 working days from the submission of the complaint.
Cases in which goods cannot be returned:
• Accidentally ordering the wrong product.
• If the quality item is torn/made by you.
• Not liking the taste or texture, etc.
• If the product is of good quality and valid.
• And in other cases provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.